Catholic campus ministry at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater is part of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee. Along with our campus minister, our ministry center is home to the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater's Catholic student organization, Warhawk Catholic. We are proud to be Catholics and we are proud to be Warhawks! Through our work in campus ministry we hope to call students to encounter Jesus, encourage them to be formed in Christ and the Church, and inspire them to make connections with others, who then are also called to encounter Christ.
Resources & Events
Students, do you need some spiritual support during self-isolation or quarantine? Try these options and know we are praying for you!
* Litany of Trust from the Sisters of Life - a litany that can help build your trust in God
* Befriending Fr. Mark Niehaus on Facebook - he offers daily Angelus and short reflections
* Getting in touch with campus minister Brian Zanin
* Set up a regular schedule - maybe even incorporate daily Mass through your local parish if it is livestreaming, check out EWTN, or even look to another parish in a neighboring diocese/archdiocese
* Connect with the private Warhawk Catholic Facebook page or WhatsApp group for students - ask Brian Zanin for access
* Visit the USCCB online to see their recommended resources
Weekly Free Student Dinner
UW-Whitewater students are invited to a free dinner at 6:00 p.m. at the Campus Ministry Center (344 N. Prairie St.) every Thursday when classes are in session. Adoration and social time to follow. (Now that Spring 2020 UW-Whitewater classes are online due to COVID-19, this event is not being held at this time.)
Save The Date!
We are postponing our 50th Anniversary Dinner Celebration for Warhawk Catholic from this fall to Saturday, October 23, 2021 in Whitewater. Please save the date! We will be sharing more information about this event as we work on planning.