Catholic campus ministry at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater is part of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee. Our ministry center is home to the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater's Catholic student organization, Warhawk Catholic. We are proud to be Catholics and we are proud to be Warhawks! Through our work in campus ministry we hope to call students to encounter Jesus, encourage them to be formed in Christ and the Church, and inspire them to make connections with others, who then are also called to encounter Christ.
- Register for the SEEK Conference, February 4 - 7, 2021! We'd be glad to have you take part!
- Women's Bible Study, 5 p.m. Mondays (Ministry Center, 336 N Prairie St.)
- Catechesis Group, 6:30 p.m. Mondays (Ministry Center, 336 N Prairie St.) ** 2/1 and 2/8 are virtual, contact Brian Zanin for info **
- Holy Grounds (Coffee & Rosary), 8 a.m. Tuesdays (Ministry Center, 336 N Prairie St.)
- Drop In Bible Study, 5 p.m. Tuesdays (Ministry Center, 336 N Prairie St.)
- Tuesday Night Mass, 9 p.m. Tuesdays (St. Patrick's Church in Whitewater)
- Men's Bible Study, 7 p.m. Wednesdays (Ministry Center, 336 N Prairie St.)
- Welcome Home Bible Study (Freshmen & Sophomores), 5 p.m. Thursdays (Ministry Center, 336 N Prairie St.)
- Thursday Night FREE Dinner at 5:30 p.m. followed by 7 p.m. Eucharistic Adoration (St. Patrick's Church in Whitewater)
- Sunday Night Mass, 7 p.m. (St. Patrick's Church in Whitewater)
Does Warhawk Catholic make a difference? See what Sr. Cecilia Joy Kugel has to say about it!
Resources & Events
Students, do you need some spiritual support during self-isolation or quarantine? Try these options and know we are praying for you!
* Litany of Trust from the Sisters of Life - a litany that can help build your trust in God
* Getting in touch with campus minister Brian Zanin
* Connect with the private Warhawk Catholic Facebook page or WhatsApp group for students - ask Brian Zanin for access
* Visit the USCCB online to see their recommended resources
Save The Date!
We are postponing our 50th Anniversary Dinner Celebration for Warhawk Catholic. We will be sharing more information about this event as we work on planning.